Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

WIP Wednesday on Thursday, Photos & Dishcloths

My "delightful" computer decided it didn't want to work yesterday. No reason; it just didn't want to work. So, because it was late and I was tired from a long day, I didn't argue. Today, it seems to be in better spirits.
Now that I'm finished with the yo-yo blanket, I can go back to work on my other blankets. I'm hoping to have some progress to show next week. The Have a Heart Shawl is coming along nicely.
This picture was taken yesterday morning so I'm a little further along than it shows. I just passed the halfway point and should be done by Friday.

Dishcloth a Day #2

This is the Shell Variation Dishcloth  from bestfreecrochet.com. I really enjoyed making this one; I like the way the pattern switches from left to right.

Dishcloth a Day #3

This is the Scalloped Dishcloth from Knitterly things and other stuff. I like the way it looks, but for some reason, I had trouble with the pattern. It's written well, but I just never got into the groove making this one. I had to keep checking the pattern as I went.

Photo a Day Challenge January 2, 2013

Yesterday's topic was Something New. This is my new diary for 2013. I like the quote on the front: "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

Photo a Day Challenge January 3, 2013

Today's topic is Heart. This is a Teeny Tiny Heart I made from a pattern over at Attic 24. It was quick to make and I'd like to make tons more (hostess gifts, Valentine's gifts, decorations...)

Thursday's Tickle

EXERCISE
Some motivation required.

Thanks for reading!
Blessings :-)





2 comments:

  1. Hi hun how is it going? I hope all is well with you. Such a lovely shawl I love it. I am loving the diary. I love to write in a diary and get lost in my own world there. No one to yell at me back or be mean to me. Ya know what I was just saying to my girls how I need to crochet some valentines deco. Look you just shared one. Thanks so much. I am loving the dishcloths. The only time I make them is if someone has a request for a pack lol. Never seem to make myself anything lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :-) I know what you mean about the diary; I can write and be myself without any worries.
      I never make myself anything either! All my crocheted items get given away.
      Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete